[Amc-wm-cyclists] Interested in a "Best of Bicycling in the Berkshires" weekend in 2022?

Bicycling - AMC WM bicycling at amc-wma.org
Wed Dec 8 07:17:16 PST 2021

Hey there AMC Western MA cyclists!

Please help us plan an all-new "Best of Bicycling in the Berkshires" weekend
by responding to this no-obligation survey:

https://forms.gle/xnoLJPw5ocVax7PA9

For the last few years we have been leading increasingly popular day trips
in the Berkshires. Now we want to assess whether there is sufficient
interest in a 2-day/2-night weekend event based in Great Barrington. We have
in mind a trip that would be suitable for less experienced as well as more
experienced riders.

Read the draft weekend plan and participant costs [discounted rate for AMC
members!] at the link above and tell us what you think!

By responding you only give us data on interest level and general trip
appeal. You are not making any pledge or promise to participate!

If you're appropriately suspicious of links embedded in email messages, then
feel free to write to us at bicycling at amc-wma.org
<mailto:bicycling at amc-wma.org>  to confirm that this message is legit.

Thanks,

Janine & Brant

--

AMC Berkshire Chapter Bicycling Committee

Email: bicycling at amc-wma.org <mailto:bicycling at amc-wma.org>

Web: amc-wma.org/bicycling <https://www.amc-wma.org/bicycling>