[Amc-wm-cyclists] Bikepacking

Richard Bryan rbryan at rickbryan.com
Mon Feb 1 16:44:49 PST 2021

Good evening.

In New York-North Jersey we’re considering putting more focus on bikepacking for 2021.  Because our membership is largely in New York City, there’s often no way around riding along busy streets, which is not conducive to safe riding since the bicycle lanes are often used as a stopping lane, forcing riders to cycling in traffic.  No one likes that.  Plus, there are already so many bicycling clubs, but none seem to be running bikepacking trips.  I think this is a space where we can really make an impact.

Have you run any bikepacking trips last year?

Rick Bryan