[Amc-wm-cyclists] Update on some upcoming virtual FREE Bicycle related programs from Ciclismo Classico, professional bike touring company

AMC WM Bicycling bicycling at amc-wma.org
Wed Mar 3 08:07:07 PST 2021

Hi AMC bike riders,

A well-known, bike touring company Ciclismo Classico based in Arlington, MA
is doing a bunch of virtual bicycle and "Italian" related programs coming up
this spring that you might be interested in.

This Friday, March 5th at 4:30 pm, is a FREE virtual Spring Bike Cleaning
Workshop hosted/presented by MassBike's Executive Director Galen Mook.  I
have seen him present before and I learned a lot!  I have signed up for it,
although I might be running a little late.

See link to web site below.  Scroll down to where the bike cleaning workshop
is listed to register.  If my name appears as registrant, just write over
with your information.  I have been encouraged to invite friends!

 <https://ciclismoclassico.com/virtual-events/> Virtual Events | Ciclismo
Classico

Have a great week!

Hope to have some bike rides up on the AMC-WMA web site early April.

Janine

Chair, AMC-WMA Chapter