[Amc-wm-cyclists] AMC WMA Chapter Bicycling Committee - Calendar of rides and list of those open for registration on the AMC Activities Data Base!

AMC WM Bicycling bicycling at amc-wma.org
Sat May 8 14:24:03 PDT 2021

Hi, AMC Western Mass Chapter cyclists!

I am announcing that we have posted rides coming up on the AMC activities
web site!

 <https://www.amc-wma.org/bicycling> Click here to access the ride
information we have posted.

Scroll down to the 2021 Ride Calendar and click on the activities data base
link for the ride you are interested in signing up for.

Our goal is to have rides listed and open for registration on the AMC
activities web site at least 14 days in advance.

We will do our best to keep our web page (
<https://www.amc-wma.org/bicycling> https://www.amc-wma.org/bicycling) up to
date, and send notifications to this list of any significant changes.

That's all for now! If you no longer want to be getting these messages, you
can unsubscribe yourself on this page:

Or just email your request to us at  <mailto:bicycling at amc-wma.org>
bicycling at amc-wma.org and we'll take you off the list.

See you (eventually) on the road,

Janine

Chair, AMC Western Mass. Chapter Bicycling