[Amc-wm-cyclists] Spring Update from the AMC Western Mass. Chapter Bicycling Committee

AMC WM Bicycling bicycling at amc-wma.org
Tue Apr 26 12:17:37 PDT 2022

Hello fellow bike riders!

I hope you all have gotten a chance to ride outside at least a few times
this season!  I am looking forward to the warmer weather for sure.

Just to let you know, we do have a ride schedule posted on our web page.
Click on the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page.

 <https://www.amc-wma.org/bicycling> https://www.amc-wma.org/bicycling

Since my last email blast, we have made a few changes.  We are disappointed
that our Best of the Berkshires overnight weekend (August 26-28) has been
cancelled due to changes in accommodation availability. However, we may lead
a longish day bike ride in the Berkshires anyway on Saturday August 27th and
a shorter bike ride in the area on Sunday August 28th.  Please check back
later for updates to the calendar on our web page.

Also, I wanted to alert you to the Chapter's Spring Festival event scheduled
for Sunday May 22nd - See

 <https://www.amc-wma.org/springfest-2022>
https://www.amc-wma.org/springfest-2022

In conjunction with Spring Festival, we are planning an easy morning bike
ride on May 22nd starting in Westfield (details to be announced soon), and
we will be participating in the afternoon event with an exhibit table.
Please consider joining us!

I look forward to seeing many of you soon on an AMC Western Mass. Chapter
Bike Ride!

Janine Papesh

Chair, AMC Western Mass Bicycling & Trip Leader