[Amc-wm-cyclists] Access to AMC Western MA Club Account at RideWithGPS

Bicycling - AMC WM bicycling at amc-wma.org
Fri Mar 25 07:50:18 PDT 2022

Hey there AMC Western MA cyclists!

Our chapter supports a special RideWithGPS "club" account, and we're
delighted to be able to extend an invitation to anyone on our e-mail list to
join FOR FREE!

We curate all of our rides on RideWithGPS. If you join our club account, you
will become able to download our routes to the RideWithGPS app for offline
use (more reliable than depending on continuous cellular coverage while
riding) and get turn by turn voice navigation, all for free. You'll have
access to our events and route collections, and if you ride using a bike
computer you will be able to sync routes and rides wirelessly. In short, you
get free access to RideWithGPS features you would normally have to pay for.

To join, just visit this link:
https://ridewithgps.com/auto_approve/Club/2758/WFnKH8wpNJGpCcum

It's that easy! See you out (navigating confidently) on the roads!

Janine and Brant

--

AMC Berkshire Chapter Bicycling Committee

Email: bicycling at amc-wma.org <mailto:bicycling at amc-wma.org>

Web: amc-wma.org/bicycling <https://www.amc-wma.org/bicycling>