[Amc-wm-cyclists] Update/new addition: AMC Western Mass Chapter Bicycling Calendar 2022

AMC WM Bicycling bicycling at amc-wma.org
Sun May 8 15:02:49 PDT 2022

Hi all bike enthusiasts!

Just to remind you, we do have a bunch of rides scheduled.  See our complete
calendar to date on our web page:   <https://www.amc-wma.org/bicycling>
https://www.amc-wma.org/bicycling

We have just added a new ride to the calendar on Sunday, May 22nd the day of
AMC's WMA Chapter's first Spring Festival celebration at AMC's beautiful
Noble View Outdoor Center located in Russell MA.  It is an easy bike ride
leaving from downtown Westfield at 9 am totaling 19 miles (finishing up so
you can make it to Noble View for a free lunch).

For more information or to register for the ride, click on the link below:

 <https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/139046>
https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/139046

For more information or to register for the Spring Festival at Noble view,
click on the link below:

<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/amc-springfest-2022-at-noble-view-outdoor-cent
er-tickets-295835701547?aff=ebdssbdestsearch>
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/amc-springfest-2022-at-noble-view-outdoor-cente
r-tickets-295835701547?aff=ebdssbdestsearch

This is a free event with lunch included BUT YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE.

Lastly, May is Mass Bike's Bay State Bike Month!  For more bike related
events in the Pioneer Valley click on the link below!

https://www.baystatebikemonth.org/bay_state_bike_month_events?email_address=
<https://www.baystatebikemonth.org/bay_state_bike_month_events?email_address
=&address_change%5Bsubmitted_address%5D=01373&address_change%5Bdistance%5D=2
5&commit=Search>
&address_change%5Bsubmitted_address%5D=01373&address_change%5Bdistance%5D=25
&commit=Search

I look forward to seeing you on the road!

Janine

Chair, Bicycling Committee/Trip Leader