[Amc-wm-cyclists] Update on AMC Western Mass. Chapter Fall Activities

AMC WM Bicycling bicycling at amc-wma.org
Wed Sep 14 08:01:13 PDT 2022

Hi all!

Unfortunately, we had to cancel the Sept. 18th Williamsburg Ride.

However, there are two more rides left!

See below.

September

*	25 (Sun) - AMC FallFest, Easy Bike Ride from Downtown Westfield -
easy - 19 miles - Leaders:  Steve & Brant -
<https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/140512>
https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/1405.

October

*	1 (Sat) West Connecticut River Valley Ride - moderate - 32 miles -
Leaders: Robyn & Steve -
<https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/140713>
https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/1407.

Lastly, I want to share with you information on AMC's FallFest at Noble View
Outdoor Center in Russell, MA.

See attached flyer for details.

However, three pieces of information in the flyer are wrong:

*	The date is Sunday, September 25th
*	Meeting time for ride is 9:00 am
*	The Bike shop/Popup bike repair will begin at 1:30 pm.

Make note, if you want to sign up for the bike ride and attend the festival,
you must register for each separately.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thanks so much for your participation.

Janine

Chair, AMC WM Bicycling Committee/Trip Leader