[Amc-wm-cyclists] AMC WM Chapter Bicycling Committee Update

bicycling at amc-wma.org bicycling at amc-wma.org
Sat Aug 26 04:29:28 PDT 2023

Hi all bicyclists!

I hope you all are having a great summer! On behalf of the bike trip
leaders, myself, Brant, Robyn, and Steve Maislin, thank you for
participating in our rides this season.

For those of you who were going to participate in the cancelled Berkshire
ride weekend in September, I have just listed on ActDB two rides for that
weekend that we will hold as day trips.  Registration opens today, Saturday,
8/26/2023.

*	9/9/2023- Great Barrington to Stockbridge

*
<https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/146018>

*	9/10/2023 - Great Barrington to Connecticut

*
<https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/146017>

Janine, Chair, Bicycling Committee/Trip Leader

PS.  If you want to unsubscribe from our AMC WM Chapter Bicycling   email
list, just send a request email to  <mailto:bicycling at amc-wma.org>
bicycling at amc-wma.org

We have a club account on RideWithGPS.com! All our public routes are there.
Email us if you want access.