[Amc-wm-cyclists] AMC WM Chapter Bicycling Update! - August Rides UP!

bicycling at amc-wma.org bicycling at amc-wma.org
Tue Jun 27 08:26:18 PDT 2023

Hi all bicyclists!

*	Our August rides are up on the AMC activities data base. Click on
link below to see posted schedule to date!

*	 <https://www.amc-wma.org/bicycling-committee.cgi>
https://www.amc-wma.org/bicycling-committee.cgi

*	We will shoot for adding September rides to the AMC WM Chapter web
page calendar and activities data base by August 14th
*	Early registration is closing. Register ASAP to guarantee yourself a
spot for a weekend bike trip in the Berkshires to be held.  Friday,
9/8-9/10.  Click on link below to learn more and/or register.

*
<https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/143787>
https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/143787

We very much look forward to seeing you on a ride soon!

Janine, Bicycling Committee Chair/Trip Leader