[Amc-wm-cyclists] AMC WM Chapter Bicycling Committee Update!

bicycling at amc-wma.org bicycling at amc-wma.org
Wed May 24 05:00:54 PDT 2023

Hi all bicyclists!

*	Reminder. June rides are listed on the web site! Click on link below
to see posted schedule to date!

*	 <https://www.amc-wma.org/bicycling-committee.cgi>
https://www.amc-wma.org/bicycling-committee.cgi

*	We will shoot for adding July rides to the AMC WM Chapter web page
calendar and activities data base.

by June 9th!

*	If you want to unsubscribe from our AMC WM Chapter Bicycling email
list just send a request email to  <mailto:bicycling at amc-wma.org>
bicycling at amc-wma.org
*	We have a club account on RideWithGPS.com! All our public routes are
there. Email us if you want access.
*	Reminder.Berkshire weekend:  Friday, 9/8-9/10  Click on link below
to learn more and/or register.

*
<https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/143787>
https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/143787

We very much look forward to seeing you on a ride soon!

Janine, Chair, Bicycling Committee/Trip Leader Hi all bicyclists!