[Amc-wm-cyclists] AMC Western Mass. Chapter Bicycling Committee Ride Update/Reminder!

AMC WM Bicycling bicycling at amc-wma.org
Wed Jul 7 17:52:25 PDT 2021

Hey AMC Western Mass Chapter cyclists!

We hope you are having a terrific cycling season!

We have some great rides coming up this month.

We are now taking signups for all the rides listed below!

*	10th - Intro to Recreational Road Cycling - Amherst (15 miles)

*	Details and Registration:
<https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/126500>
https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/1265.

*	17th - Berkshire Ride - Great Barrington to Southfield (29 miles)

*	Details and Registration:
<https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/126483>
https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/1264.

*	18th - NEW! Gravel ride through the Hilltowns (20 miles)

*	Details and Registration:
<https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/128879>
https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/1288.

*	24th - Tour of the Pioneer Valley Hamptons (30 miles)

*	Details and Registration:
<https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/126553>
https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/1265.

*	31st - Williamsburg/Ashfield/Conway (31 miles)

*	Details and Registration:
<https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/126484>
https://activities.outdoors.org/search/index.cfm/action/details/id/1264.

To see a complete list of all our upcoming rides this season, click on our
web page link  <https://www.amc-wma.org/bicycling>
https://www.amc-wma.org/bicycling

Our goal is to have rides listed on the AMC activities web site at least 14
days in advance.

We will do our best to keep our web page up to date and send notifications
to this list of any significant changes.

That's all for now! If you no longer want to be getting these messages, just
email your request to us at  <mailto:bicycling at amc-wma.org>
bicycling at amc-wma.org and we'll take you off the list.

See you (eventually) on the road,

Janine

Chair, AMC Western Mass. Chapter Bicycling