[Amc-wm-cyclists] Reminder/Update: AMC WMA Bicycle Rides coming up in July and August

AMC WM Bicycling bicycling at amc-wma.org
Thu Jul 22 18:54:24 PDT 2021

Hey AMC Western Mass Chapter cyclists!

We hope you are having a terrific cycling season!

We have some great rides coming up this month and in August.

To see the list and sign up online on the AMC's Activities Data base, check
out our web page link

https://www.amc-wma.org/bicycling  Scroll down to the bottom of the page and
click on the link to the ride you want be part of.

Our goal is to have rides listed on the AMC activities web site at least 14
days in advance.

We will do our best to keep our web page up to date and send notifications
to this list of any significant changes.

That's all for now! If you no longer want to be getting these messages, just
email your request to us at  <mailto:bicycling at amc-wma.org>
bicycling at amc-wma.org and we'll take you off the list.

See you (eventually) on the road,

Janine

Chair, AMC Western Mass. Chapter Bicycling